Overnight Cat Care
By Creation's Care
Let Your Cat Relax At Home While You're Away
Going out of town for the weekend? Do you plan on leaving your cat at a kennel or a veterinarian’s office? Your cat may be put in a cage for most of their stay and may also suffer separation anxiety.
Get home early and miss your kitty? Your pet may only be available for pick up during regular business hours, regardless of when you arrive home.
There is no need to inconvenience friends or family to take care of your cat.
Introducing Creation’s Care Pet Sitting’s premier service, Overnight Cat Care.
Your pet is not subjected to the uncomfortable situation of a kennel or veterinarian’s office because:
- A Creation’s Care Pet Sitting team member will stay with your pet in your house overnight for a period of 12 to 14 hours.
- Your cat will be around familiar surroundings for the entire time you are gone. No cages or separation anxiety.
- The sitter will feed and play with your cat.
- The sitter is able to administer medications if so needed.
- The sitter will clean litter pans if so needed.
- Creation’s Care Pet Sitting team members are trained in CPR and animal first aid.
Best of all, the cost is often less than a kennel or cattery would charge for overnight care!